Mini Capital Campaign
Celebrating our Faith…. Continuing our Vision….. A Capital Campaign for Our Lady of the Pines Campus Safety
We need your help in taking care of some long-standing Life Safety issues that needs our combined attention!
- Our Parish Life Center (Parish Hall, Lodge and Meeting Spaces) and Parish Office Building does not have a current fire alarm/verbal annunciation system nor smoke detection systems. Our fire alarm panel is outdated, and replacement parts are no longer available. Approximate cost is $175,000.
- An emergency notification system in our Parish Life Center. Approximate cost is $10,000.
- We recently installed a security system for our Parish Life Center and security cameras throughout our campus buildings and grounds. Approximate cost $8,000.
- We have re-keyed all of our buildings for additional security. Cost was $20,000.
- Our Parish Life Center is in need of new carpet, flooring, HVAC upgrades, mechanical and electrical upgrades, paint, concrete work and lighting upgrades. Approximate cost $163,000.