Discovering Christ is a seven-week experience where anyone and everyone, from the baptized in the pews to the unbaptized, is invited to hear the Good News and personally encounter Jesus Christ. Discovering Christ helps people enter into or renew a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, experience the love of God the Father, and be empowered by the Holy Spirit to live as God’s children.
A Typical Session
Discovering Christ consists of seven weekly sessions and a retreat day. The weekly sessions include four components: a meal, prayer time, a video teaching, and small group discussion.
- What Is the Meaning of Life?
- Why Does Jesus Matter?
- What Does Jesus Want Us To Know?
- Why Do We Need a Savior?
- Why Is the Resurrection Important?
- Who Is the Holy Spirit? (retreat)
- The Holy Spirit and You (retreat)
- New Life in the Spirit
- Our Need for the Church
- The series begins Tuesday, April 30 and runs 7 consecutive weeks (through Tuesday, June 11) from 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- A retreat is included on Saturday, June 1.
- Minimum age is 15
- Cost to participate is $5 and can be paid at time of registration or at the first session