Our Lady of the Pines Service Week is a collaborative event that celebrates our parish's love of service! Each year our middle school, high school, and parents come together for 3 days to give back to our community. We spend each day learning about each others' gifts and talents while using them to help those within our local community. We hope you are able to join us!
- When will it take place? Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday starting June 19-21st. Each day will run approximately 9 am - 3 pm.
- Where will it take place? Tuesday we will be volunteering at Our Lady of the Pines. Wednesday we will be working with Black Forest Together. Thursday we will be volunteering at Edith Wolford Elementary.
- How will transportation work? Each day the parent or guardian is responsible for transportation of their registered youth. Carpooling is encouraged!
- Will lunch be served? Yes, each day our youth will be provided water, snacks, and lunch! When you register your youth you will also be ale to notate any food allergies.
- What will my child need to bring and wear? We ask that your child come dressed to work in the appropriate attire. Please make sure they arrive with close toed shoes, slathered up with sunscreen, with a hat and sunglasses, and with a reusable water bottle marked with their name.
- Who do I contact with questions about this event? Megan Vrooman, Director of Middle School and Confirmation Ministries by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
TO REGISTER PLEASE EMAIL YOUTHMINISTRY@OURLADYOFTHEPINES.ORG
- For all incoming 6th grade youth through 2018 graduated seniors!
- Lunch provided!