1st Communion Details
Rehearsal on Wednesday, April 27th at 6:00 pm
1st Communion Mass on Sunday, May 1st at 2:00 pm
Welcome to our Lady of the Pines Catholic Community
A special welcome to those who are single, married, divorced," it's complicated", filthy rich or dirt poor. There is a place for you if you're over 60, but not grown up yet, or a teenager growing up too fast. Babies in the womb, toddlers who are wiggly, and children full of wonder and exploration, you are welcome here.
We welcome soccer moms, NASCAR dads, Bronco and Sky Sox fans, starving artists, tree huggers, those in recovery and those who are still addicted. We welcome you if you sing like Pavarotti or can't carry a tune in a bucket. You are welcome here if you're just browsing, just woke up, just got bored at your current church, or visiting family in Black Forest, or just got out of jail.
We don't care if it's your first Sunday this Millennium or whether you've been to Church more times than the Pope. We welcome you if you're having problems or feeling overwhelmed or if you don't like organized religion. If you are looking for a fresh start, a fresh cup of hot coffee or a hug from a new friend, there is a place for you here. We welcome those wearing their Sunday best and those wearing their only clothes.
We are so glad to see those who are inked, pierced or both, those who could use a prayer right now and those who haven't been to Church since their Great Aunt's funeral. We welcome you if you're here because you made a navigation error and wound up here by mistake.
We welcome seekers, doubters, bleeding hearts and jaded cynics, the lost, the found .......
and especially YOU.
Saturday Vigil Mass 4:30 pm
Sunday Mass 8:30 am & 10:30 am
Saturday afternoon: 3:00 pm until 4:00 pm
Please Join Us, All Are Welcome
Faith Formation Registration
Seasoned By The Spirit
Seasoned by the Spirit (for those 60+ish) will meet April 28, 2:00-3:30 pm in the Parish Hall.
Readings for the Week
Readings for the Week of May 1, 2016
- Sunday: Acts 15:1-2, 22-29 / Ps 67:2-3, 5-6, 8 / Rv 22:12-14, 16-17, 20 / Jn 17:20-26
- Monday: Acts 16:11-15 / Ps 149:1-6, 9 / Jn 15:26—16:4a
- Tuesday: 1 Cor 15:1-8 / Ps 19:2-5 / Jn 14:6-14
- Wednesday: Acts 17:15, 22—18:1 / Ps 148:1-2, 11-14 / Jn 16:12-15
- Thursday: Acts 18:1-8 / Jn 16:16-20
- Friday: Acts 18:9-18 / Ps 47:2-7 / Jn 16:20-23
- Saturday: Acts 18:23-28 / Ps 47:2-3, 8-10 / Jn 16:23b-28
- Next Sunday: Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-9 / Heb 9:24-28; 10:19-23 or Eph 1:17-23 / Lk 24:46-53
- Rev. Andrzej Szczesnowicz, Pastor
- Cynthia Stalp, Executive Assistant to the Pastor
- Deacon Rick Bauer, Deacon Rick, Director of RCIA
- Deacon Dave Evanitz, Deacon Dave
- Jay Barnwell, Director of Stewardship
- Kim Boyer, Hospitality/Office Assistant
- Lisa Britton, Communications/Hospitality Assistant
- Doug Brummel, Executive Director of Evangelization and Family Life
- Jennifer Brummel, Director of Marriage & Family Life
- Denise Erickson, Bookkeeper, Safe Environment Coordinator
- Diane Garzaniti, Technology/Sacramental Records
- Brian Livie, Director of Facilities & Incident Management
- Valerie Mazany, Hospitality/Finance Assistant
- Megan Vrooman, Director of Youth Ministry Team
- Andrew Vrooman, Assistant Director of Youth Ministry Team
- Lori Warnement, Marriage and Family Life Ministry Assistant
- Maggie Wilson, Coordinator of Voyagers